Thursday, July 23, 2009

the next day

today was a better day. even though i was hungover, it was worth it becuase yesterday was pretty cathartic for me.

I've developed a new plan and I plan on sticking to it or I'm going for that documentary i mentioned. : )

michelle came to sushi with me tonight and it felt good to be with humans instead of isolating here in my house with my doggies. with janet gone i pretty much realize i got no one! my frineds all have their weird committments that leave me out of the loop. That on top of just not wanting to be social...whatever.

anyway, blah, blah, blah....it's "friday" for me and tomorrow i'm getting my hair cut and i'm thinking of getting my nose pierced. unfortunately, i watched a half dozen youtubes of people getting their nose pierced and it looks AWFUL!!! i'm a WIMP when it comes to pain too...i have the lowest tolerance for pain than anyone else i've ever met. Debby, during childbirth, didn't scream once. I would have started screaming at 6 months and not stopped til my child was 18.

7 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

nooooooooooooo PLEASE dont pierce your nose.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

If you do get the piercing I highly recommend Elton at American Graffiti. He did a great job on mine. I won't lie, it hurt like a BITCH!!!!!! But, I LOVE it.

10:35 PM  
Blogger deb said...

no piercing of the nose. and i've been dying for sushi. meg too. we went to maga over on fair oaks they wanted $18 bucks for rolls! i was thinking r you people stoned? I bolted right out. o'well.
r u doing locks for love???????????

7:30 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

nose piercing!!!? ouchie! eat more delicious sushi instead. that is what i recommend.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Furlogh Friday! I'm glad you are doing better. Whatever you do...don't isolate yourself. How will you be discovered if you do that? I'm counting on you to be the next Ruby:-)

You would look cute with one of those little diamonds in your nose.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

and gold capped teeth..hahhahahaha!

11:31 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dude, pierce your nose, get a small stud. i think people are thinking youll get a huge hoop, which i would say no too.. get the thing. my oma (grandma, has one).. do it. you live once!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home