Thursday, September 03, 2009

I'm desperate

I'm so desperate to get out of state service, i spent a large amount of money to a real estate "academy" to teach me how to make millions.

Now I see clearer. And talking to a few millionaires has helped a bit too. I could have learned a lot of this stuff the old-fashioned way. course I'M very lazy and I liked their format and am still impressed; but, not $#,### impressed. So it weighs heavy on my brain this morning that i have to fight them to get my money back. I almost had them yesterday; but, they "tricked" me AGAIN in to staying. (they're REEEAAALLY good at this stuff. Or i'm REEEALLLY bad)

Anyway, when i left that real estate investment meeting last night i was border-line in tears. It looks like it's just a lot harder than I thought. And believe it or not, Sacramento does NOT have a lot of houses left to invest in. The guy said last year they bought over 400 houses; this year, 14. Not encouraging for someone new.

So the predominant thought was I'm stuck working 8 to 5 for a lot longer than i wanted. I had to look Kody in the eye last night and tell him his pool is further away than i thought. and if you knew me, you'd know how incredibly painful those thoughts were....

NOW i'm in full-blown tears...

5 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

go to work pt like you talked about and supplement with a cool funky fun job. you're a great waitress. if i can make this commission only job work you can do something too. it's never easy that is for sure. like i said life's to short to me miserable 40 hours a week.

6:21 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

People who teach you how to make more money are the only ones that do- your money! Come to Michigan and buy foreclosed homes by the 100's! Good luck trying to resell them...

6:36 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

stand firm - getting this money back is the first step to achieving financial freedom

7:15 AM  
Blogger Sornie said...

I've noticed too that there are fewer really cheap houses to snap up. It's been an idea of mine for the past year to buy one and flip it fast and cheap and still be able to make a decent profit because of the insanely low price. SOmething will work out though.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only people who get rich from these "academies" are the people who put them on. Same goes for other types of "get rich quick" schemes. You'd be better off finding a job you love and living within those means.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home