Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall


I love this time of year. Today is cloudy, cold and a little bit windy. It makes me want to curl up on the sofa with Kody and watch a great movie. but instead, i'm bringing two co-workers to La Bonne Soup Cafe so they can experience the magic produced by Chef Pont.

I'm thinking of buying a pellet stove. My fireplace sucks and a pellet stove would actaully heat my house. yeah...i think i will....
I'm a volunteer at our local SPCA now. Well...after tuesday's orientation. I need 6 months of animal care experience in order to qualify for an animal control officer. two things: 1.) emotional me being an animal control officer and 2.) me in a uniform. Good thing they don't carry guns...

5 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

brrrrr, it's cold!!!

Hi honey, I'm baaaaack!!!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be in that picture.

5:47 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

you in a uniform.. i think it would be hot.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

You would be a FANTASTIC animal control officer, emotional yes but the animals would be lucky that you came to check on them. You know, like AnneMarie Lucas on Animal Planet! And yes, you would be hot in uniform;)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

hahaha....hot in a uniform. never thought of it that way.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home