Wednesday, September 23, 2009

debby's not the ONLY one...

...that can start a list.

i've got one too.

After a HORRENDOUS eye-opening weekend (nothing related to debby's Yes-Man post) I've decided it's time to change.

I can no longer wake up and hate where i go. no longer. SO i've decided to actively pursue an animal-related career. I've chased the all-mighty dollar long enough and it's gotten me no where but a house in Miseryville. Now, i'll find a career where i make about half as much as i do now; but, will make me 5,000X a million times happier.

It will be hard but i'm prepared. because I'm sick of hearing myself talk about the same shit over and over and over and over and over an.....

hey...i did 32 days of no drinking and lost 25 pounds...i can do anything.

On another note, i have some friends visiting me this weekend from MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS!! i saw lisa about 11 years ago and i got my belly button pierced so we'll see waht i get pierced THIS weekend...haahhaha...Janice i have not seen since i was 16 years old. whoa....was i EVER 16?

I've slaved over cleaning my house so they "think" i'm clean but they already know me...i've de-haired the best i can but i'm not houdini.

Janice called me earlier and said "i already told my co-werkahs that i was already pahtyin in my head so i'm outte hea!!"....can't wait to listen to that melody for the next few days.

5 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

that's awesome. i know i've got to pursue my love of cooking somehow. i cannot wait to meet the girls this weekend. oh and my blt is really going to be a blp. mmm mmm good

7:15 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

where will they pahk the cah?

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Yes Man living can be a whole lotta fun. I'm usually a "no way" gal but every once in a while I try yes man and it's a great way too live.

A animal-related career...I can't wait to hear about that!

7:36 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

If you ain't gettin' rich, at least be doing what you want! Why I quit in a nutshell!

10:24 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i like that list idea.. i kinda like what i do now.. but cooking in a daycare would be my ultimate at this point!!!

you can do it!!

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home