Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm glad blogging is not my job because I'd be fired by now. what's worse than that is i have NOTHING to blog about!

although i've been having funky-ass dreams lately. so vivid, so cool, so amazing. i really wish i was a producer becuase my dreams would make amazing movies. speaking of movies, i watched Doubt and curious Benjie butty. HATED BB (sorry Deb). in fact, i fast forwarded through the last part...it was just too long. but taht made the ballet dance pretty funny. and they did a good job, makeup wise, making brad pitt look as darling as he did on thelma and louise. then i watched a hundred episodes of Roseanne...hahahah....so white trash but so funny.

today is chore day. in two weeks i have two friends coming from new hampshire to visit me!!!! i'm so excited. i'm only slightly stressed becua sei have to clean this damn house and it's just FULL of kody. even after i clean it, it's only a matter of time before it's kody-ized again. oh well...hopefully we'll be SO enmeshed in conversation no one will ntoice.

i got a basket full of figs from my bi-monthly shipment and i made these FABULOUS apps. i cut them in half, spiced them with herbs de provence, topped with goat cheese, pushed an almond in the center, broiled them for 6 minutes and sauced them with a honey balsamic vinagrette dressing. soooooooooooo delish.

okay...today is major chore day. and football. i like it in the background...that's why i liked it when kevin came over...i like him in the background too. : )

9 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

funny - you dont need a back door man you need a background man - LOL

2:02 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I lost your e mail because I had to reformat my mac - shoot me a line and I will answer your comment to me as to why.

3:44 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

yuck chores, yay for football!!!!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

your figs are missing some bacon! okay, i know. nevertheless, i hate cleaning before guests.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Miraski said...

I'm so excited -- I'm going to NH (UNH) on the tail end of my east coast trip Oct 9-11. My friend's daughter just started there and I decided to go visit my old pals out there (it's been decades...). I might even cruise by South Berwick...;-)

10:59 PM  
Blogger deb said...

YUMMY on the figs. i would have joined you for those. it will be fun to meet your friends from highschool. can't wait.

7:36 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

When we start seeing wired hair tumbleweeds on the hardwood floor- time for a dog hair cut...

6:21 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

When I wash my bedding, the dryer lint trap is full of dog hair. FULL! But he's worth every one. Awwww (gag)
Too bad about BB. I haven't seen it yet. I really want to see Zombieland and I hope it's as good as it looks.
My Dad & stepmom are coming to visit in a few weeks so I'll be cleaning up a storm too. I'll think of you. But I prefer some Led Zep in the background. Gets me movin', ya know?

10:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

I am picking figs at my cousin's house this weekend...I will get some for you. They are delicious!!!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home