Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dreams

God my dreams are SO vivid and amazing. last night i was dating a darling serial killer (we talked about Dexter a lot yesterday) and i actually turned him in. it might have had something to do with the fact that eventually, he was going to get me because I was on his list.

Then I dreamt i was 9 months pregnant. An old, OLD boyfriend from '92 was the father and we (me, him, my father, my brother and two cats - went to Happy Tails Opening House yesterday and ALMOST adopted a cat - Natalie. Still might.) were all living together in the same house. Plus some doctor. He told me to put some device on my belly so we could look at the baby and he was BEAUTIFUL! the picture was like a normal color picture with a dreamy white background and he was so sweet and perfect.

Then the ex left me and moved out with no warning. So i was like "no prob. i'll do this myself!" then just before i woke up i was saying to myself "NO, NO! i can't be pregnant I CAN'T be pregnant!!! I've NEVER wanted kids!! WAKE UP!! This is a dream!!" and i did.

is that not fucking weird?

Debby and I are going up to the Ananda Center this morning. We both need it. But not before a starbucks run and a sit to peruse the Sunday Ads. It's gonna be a good day....

5 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

Dreams can be seriously weird- with no meaning whatsoever..

6:54 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

shaddddup - your voices are telling you something - you would probably be a fantastic parent! the wierd thing here is YOU...LOL

7:56 AM  
Blogger deb said...

it was a great day and weekend. you must blog about the laugh attack at the center this am. why always at a "church like setting" when we are "suppose" to be poised and behaved? i was concerned there for a moment we were not going to pull out of that one and we would have been asked to leave. do you remember the crazy church we went to in Roseville when I lived in the apartments 20 some years ago? the freaks and how we had to leave because we were howling?

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

A cat would cuddle with you. Only one problem, Kody would probably get in the litter box if you know what I'm saying.

6:35 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

my favorite dreams are nightmares... but being pregnant is a great dream!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home