Thursday, October 15, 2009

BRILLIANT! I am...

Love is so painful that sometimes it's too scary to think about entering a union again. But I miss the companionship so I’ve decided I’m only going to date men that are useful to me. I'll hold out my love for the very last man.

First on my agenda: I need a serious overhaul on my house. I need a new bathroom, a new kitchen and new landscaping. In order, I will date a designer for probably 2 months because that’s all I’ll need for the “blueprints”. Then I’ll follow him up with building supply owner (ew! I’m picturing fat and breathy).

Once I charm all my supplies out of said stinky owner, the obvious next choice will be a contractor (mm…NOW we’re getting hotter). I want the contractor to teach me how to do frame work, wiring, plumbing, etc., becuase there ain't nothing hotter than a hot chick with a toolbelt. I know; I've seen one working with her hot man over the last few weeks..

And then after THAT, my next guy will need to be a gym rat and get my ass in shape. (Well…maybe this one should be first so I can get the rest. But I’m thinking the above guys may not be too picky.) Because my last and final guy will be the toughest.

The last guy I’ll date and hopefully end up with will be a multi-MULTI-millionaire. He will be tall, dark and boyish looking. He will be goofy and intelligent. He will be spontaneous, attentive, passionate, forgiving, curious, patient and loyal.

And he will willingly and wantingly buy me my freedom because he adores me. He’ll take me to Paris, Italy, the Catalina Islands on a sailboat, show me fine restaurants and amazing exhibits all over the world. We’ll spend weekends in his house on the Marina in the Bay and visit his Tahoe cabin monthly. He’ll buy Kody his huge pool with a waterfall and will send me and all my friends on a First-Class cruise around the Caribbean islands for as long as we want to be gone.

*sigh* Yup. That’s my dream. I’ve put it out to the universe so universe – you know where I live.

p.s. If you think I’m using the first 4 ; you must know…they’ll be profiting greatly too. : )

7 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

haha...i just saw the chick in the toolbelt and told her she was in my blog. she laughed. yay!!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i have fat ron the landscaper. and when you meet your love, make sure he has an equally handsome single brother!

4:21 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

or.. you can just date them all at the same time. and get all of it done faster..lol

5:20 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Good to see a girl with a plan...

6:03 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

YES! another brilliant woman.

and BD if there were more men out there like you i wouldn't HAVE to be so coniving.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

My mom did stuff like that all the time.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Miraski said...

TK (or is it Yoda?) - I like it! Besides, you're just dating guys with similar interests to you...at least during those few months...;-)

And, when it's all said and done, you can write the book.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home