Monday, November 16, 2009

Second Saturday

We have an event here in our city where the 2nd saturday of every month, downtown becomes an art walk. Of course, we never go to see the art, we go to find a bar, sit down & party it up.


It's not as crowded in the winter months becuase it's so cold but it was a BEAUTIFUL night Saturday. And made funner by the fact that all my homies was there, including my brother homey.

Dena and her gorgeous daughter Shayna...she likes to call us the Golden Girls. I reminded her we're really the Amber Girls. Get it straight.


Me & SalSal. We don't hang out much because when we do, someone pays for it. hahah


The group at Headhunters...


half the group at socals...


We ended up going to my house to play games. it's too hard when everyone's buzzed becuase everyone (except me) is lame. and my brother becuase he deon'st drink.

When Debby and her new (younger) man started making out, I knew the night was over. SO, I made it til 11ish and had a pretty good time.

I hung out with my ex yesterday. i love that fucker; but, what to do? We went to a flea market after a deliciuos pizza pie. that was kinda fun! i wanted him to stay all night but he never settles for long. he's like a hummingbird...gottamovegottamovegotta move....

6 Comments:

Anonymous debby said...

what a good looking group! we need to do another night again soon. one the best nights in a very long long time!;)

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Uhhh, are you aware that you look FAN-EFFING-TASTIC! I did a double take at these pix. Whatever your doing keep it up:)

Wanna start blogging on some of your beauty secrets?

1:26 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Looks like a good time- again! What did Deb buy him for dinner? A Happy Meal? HeeHeeHee... Deb went Cougar on me!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous debby said...

hey buff he's not that much younger! brrrratt!! 3 years and some change.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous debby said...

and tanya you do look gorgeous. everybody had it going on saturday.

5:52 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

made it till 11.. wow. congrats!! im like a 1045 person. lol

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home