Wednesday, November 11, 2009

geesh

nevermind winning the lottery...i think i'd die of boredom.

i was up at 4:45, cleaned the kitchen, made b'fast, organized my DVD's, made the bed, went grocery shopping, raked & mowed the lawn all before 10:00am.

just got off a lay-fest on the couch watching animal cops. some people are unbelievable. UNbelievable.

meanwhile, Kody...on the other hand...the POSTER child for ultimate spoiledness. he thinks i made the bed for him.

4 more days off...honestly, i'd rather stare at my OWN walls than my cubicle walls so i's ain't complainin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous debby said...

i went out to the mail box this morning and was like what the f? my out-going mail is still here and no mail??? oh yah, it was a holiday. it's never a holiday when you have to work. bratt. i was so tired from my 180 mile drive tuesday that wed in the field was a struggle. god i get sick of driving but grateful nonetheless. 2 more days then it's the weekend and it's gonna be funnnnnnnn! :)~
come clean my house. i'll pay hair products or beer.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

I'd rather look at the floor than look at cubicle walls all day so I'm with you on that. I had no idea you were so energetic! I would take Deb up on the hair products...oooohhh, i LOVE hair products. Do i use them...rarely, but I LOVE them! The lottery...aaahhhh, I could have SO much fun;)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home