Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tidbit Blog

i typed up a bunch of notes today to tell people how bad of a parker they are. we all do the 2 hour dance where we hunt for free parking every two hours and you find those fucks that take up two spots by parking inconsiderably. i HATE that. so now when you take two spots you'll be getting a home-typed note from me. consider yourself blessed.

i hate a lot of things...like people who spit ON THE SIDEWALK! I'm a look-down walker. i don't want to see your lung contents. spit on a tree; spit in a bush, swallow your shit but don't make me look at it.

bad segue but i made the awesomest pecan soup. i got the recipe from my Vegetarian Times magazine. i've been getting that mag since 2005 and i think that's the 2nd recipe i've made. my new years resolution is to make more...besides the usual quit drinking, smoking and lose weight rule.

i've also decided to de-hair my life...now don't worry. i won't kill kody. but i might wrap him in saran wrap until he dies but in the meantime i'm so taping, vacuuming, picking etc to get rid of this massive intruder.

i'm caught up on my dexters...well almost. thursday i will be. have you seen this show? You must. it's awesome!

i'm not sure why every few years i ask my hairdresser to cut me bangs buecase every few years i have to use clips. i HATE bangs. i love them becuase they hide my wrinkles but i hate them beucase they're IN MY FACE! so clips it'll be for the next few months.

we have the next two months of fridays off pretty much thanks to the holiday..mommy happy about that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lulu has 3 cats and she finds that when she brushes them regularly there is MUCH less cat hair around the house. We call the brush the "crack brush" because my oldest kitty LOVE LOVE LOVES it!

8:40 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

I hate when people spit too, its gross.I hate when people walk in front of me and cut me off, i just wanna trip 'em, and then watch them fall. i also hate stupid people.. why are there so many of them ?

4:55 AM  
Blogger deb said...

stupid people should not breed.
still love the bangs.

8:13 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Glad you two are having fun.. Sorry you don't comment anymore..

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home