Sunday, March 14, 2010

Springtime!

I love it...it makes me feel so friggin good and i FINALLY talked someone into taking out the cruisers and hitting some bars in the early afternoon..

it was so awesome outside...can't you tell??





We didn't want to go too far becuase i know us too well so we just went a few miles from home, played some darts and made fun of the bartenders weiney. (Debby had to wear her hat that she bought like mine becuase she wants to BE me.)



The drink was SO strong at 2Me's we only could do one more bar; Chargins. this is us on our bikes that you can't see but YOU try taking that pix with an iphone!



See how skinny i am???

hahaha....i was pretty wiped out but i only had a beet salad all day, so 3 drinks knocked me ON my ass. I called someone i've been lightly seeing and he didn't rush over to save me so he's out.


I tried good ol' tried & true faithful Kevin but after 9 years he's had enough of rescuing. so i called a cab.


Back to the drawing board.

Today we're walking the river...no alcohol for it's the Lord's day. maybe a smoke or two...

3 Comments:

Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

lol.. for its the lord's day...

you are looking great!!! so is your ass!! lol

7:14 AM  
Blogger Pher said...

remember you can call me too for a ride!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Miraski said...

what a good big bro.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home