Monday, February 15, 2010

bleh

Not an amazing valentines day but it was Kevin's birthday and it was nice hanging out with him.

TODAY was an amazing day though...i got up at 4:30 (yes i'm a senior) and cleaned out my bookcase, cleaned out my trunk, loaded up donation items, found my keys that have been lost for over a month, cleaned my back yard, organized my spice cabinet, cleaned under the sink, cleaned out credenza, got my leaky refrigerator fixed, brushed Kody, pruned my lemon tree, picked up poo and cleaned out my front flower bed.

wow.

i got tired just writing that.

we have a lovely 3 day work week. i wish every week was a 3 dayer.

2 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

mmmmm i lived this weekend as if it was a weekend. actually it was a very busy holiday weekend AT work at the restaurant. so . . . i stayed out too late, drank too much and worked harder and longer than i have in the last few months. yuck.

good thing about it? bought a corset at frederick's of hollywood for my troubles :) going to a burlesque show this weekend and needed something cute to wear!

8:14 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

ya wow!!?? what are you nesting ?? lol

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home