Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Training

i'm in training all week for VMWare. i have to say, it's kinda interesting and i'm actaully reading the material when i get home from class to review.

who am i?

still training for 1/2 marathon. still partying like i wasn't. but not going to compromise on that...i went to the gym after class and it was friggin PACKED. Damn new years...so i just came home, found debby in my driveway and we decided to do Slim in 6.

The days are getting longer which will force me to ride my bike to work. Moving my car every two hours to avoid a ticket is starting to suck anyway.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

good luck with the training dude!! keep it up!

4:24 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I did my 1/2 marathons and 25K runs a long time ago- ask my knees!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home