Wednesday, January 06, 2010

dreaming

you know what I love about my dreams? They're better than any book or movie I've seen.

Last night, Viggo Mortensen was flirting with me and then asked me out. And you could tell we were both attracted to each other becuase we had those little smiles on while we talked. and when he had his on I stared at his mouth and just wanted to eat his face.

And later, I knew I would be...Mmmmmmmmmm....

Then, I was interviewed by a reporter about being a "philanthropist" and she wrote a full page article about me in Entertainment Weekly (?? no idea) and I cried when i read it becuase i was so happy to be doing what Ive wanted to do my whole life....be FAMOUS! ha ha ha...

gettin' ready for work...

4 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

i love those dreams it's what i imagine perfect feeling like.

are we the only two that reads our blogs anymore? :)

haha

5:03 PM  
Blogger deb said...

read i mean

5:04 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Yes, and that's because you don't comment on anyone else's..

3:17 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dreams are awesome.... and you KNEW it would be mmmmmmmmm... so was it?? was it ??


i had a dream last night i had bangs.. should i cut my hair ??

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home