Sunday, February 07, 2010

Perfect Saturday

The girls and i met for coffee and headed out shopping eeearly in the morning. we bought books, candles, yarn and crochet needles.

that's right. i crocheted. we all crocheted our own very beautiful scarf. the massive imperfections made them prettier, IMO.
in our ugly defense, this pix was taken after about 17 cups of coffee...yeeeeow!!!
later on we met up with the group and went to a roller derby match. now that was totally fun! i wanted to strap on some skates and kick some ass!!
seriously. i'd go here again...
me & me bro
me and me gorgeous ex.
god i suck at blogging. oh well.

5 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

ROLLER DERBY!!!!!! i do that now!!! you have to help me come up with a name! see my post here: http://tjbirdonwire.blogspot.com/2010/01/mash-up.html


aaahhhh i love it!

also? bought myself some knitting needles on friday . . . we'll see what happens. every time i try to knit it looks like a thong. not kidding.

7:06 PM  
Blogger deb said...

it was a great weekend! you look so pretty

8:19 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dude, the scarfs are awesome.. i cant crochet.. would love too.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Miraski said...

Great photos!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Lulu Carmichael said...

This is the perfect Saturday! You are blessed with many wonderful friends.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home