Thursday, January 28, 2010

Killed

No one better question whether or not my date killed me that night!

hahah.

actaully i cancelled, stayed home with a bottle of wine and watched movies. sounded better at the time. We did go out last night and he's a nice guy. I liked the fact that after he had two pints, I was ready to go but he wanted one more. I wasn't drinking so that sucked for me but i understand the "one more" concept. So despite that glimmer of light, he's probably not my type. He is, however better than the last guy I almost hooked up with who had one count of harrassment and one count of attempting to inflict Great Bodily Injury possibly resulting in death. I'm just not in to taht anymore.

An even greater story was made at our local watering hole last Friday. the darlingest, darlingest new yorker came up to me and flirted with me for about 10 minutes. He'd look me up and down, smile and ask me what i was doing later. after a few more minutes of flirting, smiles and batting eyelashes i says to him "If your plan is to take me home tonight; that ain't gonna happen."

He says to me "Okay. if you change your mind, i'll be over here..." and walked off.

goddam new yorkers. they're hot and too honest. i need me one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

once the pitch is thrown its up you you if you want to get a hit or have strike...

9:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Reading this post makes me want to crawl in bed and stay there...ugh.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

Praise the Lord!! You were strong!
You virginity is intact.
Pastor Phil will be so proud.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home