Thursday, February 25, 2010

dating

I've been kinda seeing this guy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery sporadically while i'm on my HCG diet (500 calories a day) and it's been almost too hard. First off, on 500 calories a day, even though my body is eating my fat for nutrition, i've been quite off. a couple of my friends have noticed and have taken the time to comment about how "off" i am.

and becuase of that, i don't really have the energy to date anyone either. But this guy is very persistent and he's really nice on paper. There is something about him i can't put my finger on but i'm not sure if it's him or the diet.

5 times i had to remind this guy I CANNOT GO OUT TO DINNER!! He's not a good listener but that makes him a typical guy and i like typical guys. So i decided to ask him if we could just start over NEXT weekend when i'm off the diet and starting to feel like a normal person. He agreed and said he understood.

4 hours later i get a text asking if he could come over after he dropped his girls off. I didn't even have the energy to scold him, again, for not listening and just texted "next weekend"

So i did this diet the best i could for 35 days. I've lost 23 pounds and today is my last HCG dose. i have 3 MORE days of 500 calories and then i start the low carb phase. the difference between this round and my other two rounds is the first two i never stuck to the protocol. a few days after my last 500 calorie day i ate and drank like a king. not gonna happen this time beucase i'm SICK to shit of being chubby. i haven't drank alcohol in 35 days and i have next month to go with no alcohol either. honestly, i don't miss it. it's a pain in the fucking ass. being hungover, spending too much money, eating like crap, lazing on the couch, etc...so i'm looking forward to another sober month. although st. paddy's day IS the 17th.. : (

i'll be crying all that day. but i'll be crying in my skinny jeans.

8 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

i love crying in my skinny jeans!

7:22 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

the man-friend gave up alcohol and meat for lent . . . it's been strange around the house with no beer. but cheaper.

7:35 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

p.s. i just found your diet blog! i had no idea you were working SO HARD!! go you!!! you are amazing!

10:03 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i am so proud of you.. you are doing amazing!!!.. i will do all that i can for you on the 17th.. just let me know.. because when (hopefully soon) i get preggy, you can do all that i need. lol. im here for you!

1:13 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

thanks for the new comments you posted on my blog, love. you are so sweet!

just so you know, i am blogging somewhere new for now:
tjbirdonwire.blogspot.com
come on over and visit! there are photos of hudson!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

You are so like me...cranky when sober..

12:00 PM  
Blogger deb said...

new post please miss skinny pants

6:06 AM  
Blogger Pher said...

hey how is the no smoking phase of your life going?

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home