Monday, December 06, 2010

FIRST TIME!

I don't have many first times left in my life but today is the first time taking Naltrexone. .25mg.

it was so not hard getting the prescription; in fact, the dr. applauded me for looking for help and/or ways to not be such an alcoholic!

Today is the Patriots game and I planned on drinking tonight. it was looking like i wans't going to get the prescription today as the doctor wanted a urine test to ensure I had no opioids in my system. I begged and assured him HELL to the no~! i HATE opiates. I've had 2 xanax's in my purse for almost a year now. tha'ts from a prescription of 10 and the 4 i took were to calm me for my flight to St. Maarten and the other 4 i gave away.

I'm convincing and I got my script.

But it was a pretty sad display of behavior since i had to go to THREE places to get this filled. I could have easily just had Target order it, have it filled by tomorrow but i PLANNED ON PARTYING TONIGHT!!!

AAAALLCOOHOOOOOLIIIIC! : )

So my lingering question is you're supposed to drink while on naltrexone to "unlearn" your behavior. Eventually, you don't feel the same as you do before pre-nal.

i'm afraid i'll sinply just not take the naltrexone so i can GET that feeling...But i'm going to try.

Update:

5 white russians. i'm drunk but not GROSS drunk. Placebo? i don't care...i'm not gross drunk. borderline tho...hahaha...time to take my clothes off!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

good luck -

4:09 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Thanks C. i've had two white russians and i don't feel super hammered but that's probabaly placebo. i'm good on placebo's too. hahaha...i funny.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home