Wednesday, January 25, 2012

spiderman


That was totally fun.  It felt good to get out and do something productive.  To myself, I mean.  After class, Drew and I went off on our own and found some great walls.  And when i say 'great' I mean all grabby rock things have big-ass hooks in them so you can climb the wall like spider man.  The last wall we climbed was like a wall full of nipples. damn near impossible. 

This is Shara attempting Nipple Wall:


and me:


and of course, the original spider man that can actually climb nipples.  must be becuase he's a guy:

I don't have Drew's video because Nick taped it with his camera but to give you a clue, he was like the girls...hahaha...sorry Drew!  Love you anyway! (in his defense, he used to climb yosemite.  it's just been a while)

We're gonna try to do this at least twice a month.  It's acutally pretty expensive if you don't belong to the gym so we have to figure out a way to go without taking out a 2nd.

I finished Homeland yesterday.  That was a really good show and, as usual, Claire Danes was AMAZING!  That chick can frickin' act. She plays a CIA agent who suffers from Bipolar and when her BP is activated by a bombing, it was frighteningly familiar.  I've never been manic like that and although it looks stressful, it looks kinda fun.  I get the debilitating depression which she fucking nailed.  Made me afraid of suicide bombers all over again.  I can't afford another episode like that.  damn near didn't survive the last one.

I aaaaaaaaaaaaalmost sold my hot tub yesterday; but, he texted me last night and had found another one for a thousand dollars cheaper.  Plus he lived in Auburn so i just can't blame him for that...it'll happen.  It will happen.

Gotta pack my bike and head to work and make everyone jealous about how fun the four of us are. hahah....