Thursday, May 26, 2005

Elevator Chat

Don't you hate it? You know the feeling: you get on the elevator kinda bummed to see someone else on "your" car and squeeze out a fake smile. You really just want to sing the song in your head out loud but now you can't.

"Nice day outside today, huh?"

"yeah...not looking forward to the hundred degree heat though..."

"Yeah, no kidding. It's kinda breezy out - that's bad for my allergies."

"I wish I had allergies - I love to sneeze. Any plans for the weekend?"

and on and on. Or how about this lame one:

"Thank God it's Friday, eh?"

"yeah...AND payday - double good stuff!"

"Man, this was a long week"

"You're not kidding!!"

"So...any plans for the weekend?"

Just shoot me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"any plans for the weekend?"

"yes, i'm going to sit in the park all day Saturday."

"well, I hope its not too hot for you."

6:31 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

funny boy you are...

7:22 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

other person on elavator: "You have a funny grin on your face, what are you thinking?"

me: oh....."just thinking of you and some duct tape".

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home