Friday, May 05, 2006

Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

3 dogs is way too much for me.

i took kody and marmalade to the park and on the 6th throw, threw the ball over the fence. even though marmalade is a retriever, he's not a magician. so i treid to get the dogs in the back of my car and they were not ready to go.

i had my side door open and the hatchback open trying to get marmalade in. the shithead jumped in my back seat, muddy, sharp paws and all. i almost had a stroke. AND he would NOT get out. i'm just thankful there was no one around to witness my frothing, hysterical freak-out.

i should have NEVER bought such an expensive, luxurious car.

in fact, "Beautiful Car for Sale!"

i bladed to work yesterday. 7 miles each way. 40 minutes each way. and now my groin hurts. the heavier you are the faster you go...i was cruisin'. but soon it'll be difficult to get those wheels to roll, right Tanya? RIGHT!

tomorrow is my exam...i pray i'm the only one out of 5,000 others that gets a 99%.

it's at 2:30 pm. even worse.

off to study. off to fume about my seats. off to try and make this life as best i can.

9 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

eeeeks. I feel your pain about your car.

Happy 5 of Mayo

8:44 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

new cars are so scary -- they get ruined and then you are like "and i wasted my money on this?"

but they are oh so shiney and nice . . .

same with new skirts that you spill curry on the first day that you wear them. dang.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Sorry ‘bout the seats in your beautiful car. Multiple dogs can get pretty overwhelming, other dogs bring out the spazz in my dog like nothing else. Way to go with the blading, 7 miles in 40 min is cruisin’! I might go blading with Jason and the dog after work (I will be the only one on blades, I don’t think anyone wants to be holding my dog’s leash when their feet are on wheels). Then I can go out and check out the Cinco celebrations in the ‘hood before I go drink a whole lot of Corona and Dos Equis. Good luck on your test!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

you girls rock. i wish we all could meet and party tonight.

: (

some day...i know it.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

yeah yeah!!!!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

HOW DID IT GO!?!

Hoping for the 99% for you!!!

Blading rox while we roll!

5:36 PM  
Blogger MikeyPDX said...

3:1 isn't a good dog-to-person ratio. Not conducive to retaining one's sanity or the health of one's car seats.

I should start blading again. It'd be good for the quads and they need it after all the post-ankle-injury slacking.

Hope the test went well!

Shananigans: "other dogs bring out the spazz in my dog like nothing else" <-- Da truth!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

the test was a choke for me.

"How do you access the internet?"

http
ftp
isp
tcpip

i said ISP!!!! but it's kinda true right? wheni wnat the internet, i go through an isp...heh hehh????

8:39 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

let's start planning a "meet and party" soon!

we could meet at a hot springs . . . or something

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home