Wednesday, May 31, 2006

hump day

kody was being his usual morning asshole self. he likes to go in to my bedroom and then refuses to leave, knowing i have to get to work.

yes. he knows this.

so i ask Betsy to leave; she does. i ask kody to leave; he just looks at me like "uummm...no."

i remember i'm not supposed to ask the 87 times i just did; but, what the hell else can i do? ask him once and hope he remembers 5 minutes later while i'm still standing there waiting for him to leave? so i go to get him and he jumps UP and smacks his fat-ass head right in to my jaw, making my TOOTH BLEED!!!

my tooth bled!

this is not the first time this dog has caused me injury. all innocent, of course. or so he makes me think.

p.s. does everyone know NOT to vaccuum a rug with an ipod on or is it just me? becuase that shocked the shit out of my eardrums!

i think my tooth is in a new spot now...crap.

5 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

wholy shit! are you ok? Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear about the kody being a little monster today. eeeks!

Sooooooo, Betsy. When do you plan on giving her up??? Uhhh, like NEVER?

8:49 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Oy, TK! I've been there so many times with the bumping and bleeding and bruising with the babes on four legs. And these are DOGS not KIDS!! The fun just never ends... They love us, and they want to be sure WE KNOW THEY'RE THERE. Yes, we KNOW yer there, how could we ever FORGET!? Hope you have a good day! The doggies and froggies as well...

10:11 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Ouch, Hope your toot is ok. Does that count as domestic abuse? Have you tried “herding” Kody out instead of “asking” him to leave? My dog responds better to body blocking than anything else if I’m trying to get him to move in a certain direction, but then again he’s about half the size of your boy ;)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

Cats are worse.

They couldn't care less what you want.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

No...cats are not worse.
Cats are how I like my women, independent with a mind of their own. Not slobbering an following me around waiting for a command.

Don't get me wrong, I like dogs. And had them when I was growing up. But I just know that they are a lot of work. The two cats my girlfriend and I have are enough.

Plus we have new carpet.
Enough said.
I hope your tooth is ok Tanya.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home