Thursday, May 18, 2006

what is UP with Kody???

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clingy in the morning. a new pattern, perhaps? one i'm not liking...

So i'm trying to get ready in the bathroom. Where's Kody? Oh! there he is...attached to my hip! (don't mind my mismatched outfit..heh...heh)

"Hmm...i think i'll weigh myself. Why on earth do i weigh 250 pounds?!?!" oh well...

off to change. but not easily as i have to plow & kick my way becuase THIS is ALWAYS in the way.

I've got all these pictures now i'd like to download so i can blog about it. Guess who's there...?

I plug in the USB cord to upload said pictures...Kody's so close the cord will hang him (ACTUAL USB cord for Sony Camera on nose)

Now this is not easy to load the pictures and drop them in to my jump drive becuase my computer is about 480 years old. so i'm running late, i'm frustrated with my pc, my coffee is cold and this beast inSISTS on continually nudging his head under my arm.

where's Besty, you ask? Oh HERE she is...being the perfect angel from heaven to balance the little devil from earth...

how's THAT for a morning?

13 Comments:

Blogger Shananigans said...

My Dexter is the original velcro dog, but that’s because he has the separation anxiety and believes that any distance between himself and a human may actually be fatal. I bet with Kody it has something to do with a certain new dog in the house, he just wants to be sure he is first and foremost in your heart forever. As long as he doesn’t start causing trouble while you’re out of the house because he wants to be attached to your hip so badly I wouldn’t worry about it. Betsy’s looking great by the way :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

hello,

i logged over to you from sarah's blog.

my dog is the exact same way. i'm always tripping over her in the morning and she's 95 pounds. dogs, they'll never leave our sides :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

do you think he's having trouble adjusting to having besty around? maybe he thinks he's being replaced and is no longer king . . .

btw: i LOVE your new profile pic!! it's AWESOME!

10:14 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

FUNNY!!!

And that's love for ya.

Dogs are the best!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i did think it might be about Betsy becuase that's pretty much when he started acting that way. he's so spoiled though. i take him, and ONLY him, ot the park everymorning. HE gets to sleep on the bed; not Betsy. HE gets fed first. before ME even!

but okay..i'll reassure him when i get home that he is my #1 man (sorry Peng)

welcome Autumn! i'll go visit you and see wha you're all about!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

actually to Shanani...that's an older pix of Betsy (yes i lied and pretended she was being that good while kody was clingy - she was; i just didnt' capture the pix) so she looks even better than that!

12:27 PM  
Blogger MikeyPDX said...

Hehe...Piper likes to pull that "I can't stand to be more than 18 inches away from you" business lately. I tweaked my knee ever so slightly trying not to run over her yesterday.

That's another thing I miss about Hank - most of his body weight was at thigh/hip level, so I never had to worry about him taking out my knees. Just had to have good balance and recovery skill.
But Piper ahd Phoebe are both just the right (wrong?) height to be a hazard to my hinges. I find myself walking in a very guarded manner whenever they're nearby and excited.

Does Kody try to steal your socks when you're trying to put them on? That's one of Phoebe's favorite little tricks.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah Kramer said...

Ahh ha ha ha. Cute. :)

7:14 PM  
Blogger karen said...

OMG this post is so funny! My dog used to be like that. They are attention whores!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

your dog photos have me laughing out loud! that's big dog love.

6:46 PM  
Blogger ads510 said...

it just means that he LOOOOOVES you.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

yeah sure that's your arm

12:49 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

LOL!!! i love it.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home