Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bauer Rules

Time is not absolute. a minute is not a minute everywhere (Einstein). But its ridiculous how a minute feels like a millisecond on monday nights at 9!

All of a sudden it's been an hour. and i've done things i needed to get done: wash my face, brush my teeth, do one chore on my "To Do" list, remove toe polish, clean toe jam, etc....

all that stuff SEEMS to take a full hour but it just seemed like 15 minutes.

anyway, my new Disc 3 Season 2 will be in my mail box tonight. that's potentially a full 4 hours of 24.

if i didn't have to work the next day, i'd watch all 4. but i'll pace myself...

8 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

i dig the new photo!

are you eating your dog? :o)

5:14 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

That is just SO great. That photo slays me.

"Nice doggie!"

"Grrrrrrrrrr!"

"I love you, puppy!"

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

9:01 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i love that pix too. captures the essence of our relationship. i hate that puppy for 1.5 years.

now i adore him

10:23 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Who courd resist a face like that? (The dog's AND yours!!)

11:55 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

i mean COULD. nice spelling from the journalist here...

Anyway, what is it about "24" ? I don't know anything about it (I live under a rock... or rather, sans TV)!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

courd.

funny.

um...i don't think you can post here anymore kleopatra. what is it about 24? tat's BLASPHEMY!

actually. i just got "it" this year. i started watching it. it's like a cheezy soap opera. but a good, edge-of-yoru-seat one. now i'm just netflixing past seasons.

i'll probably be committed when i'm done with all the series becuase what will i do with my life?

kinda ilke i was when Calvin & HObbes stopped circulating.

2:12 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

i'm still in mourning over the end of Calvin & Hobbes...

6:35 PM  
Blogger MikeyPDX said...

Me too! And I still get a little angry at the C&H ripoffs you see on car windows, peeing or praying.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home