Tuesday, May 09, 2006

whoo!

i made a jerk sauce last night and put about 14 teaspoons too much of cayenne. i think i've permanently scarred my esophagus.

i just went to big lots to buy 4 cans of dog food and spent $47. but i got a soaker hose for $4.99!! how can you beat that? you can't! and some rubber mats for the back of the pacifica for muddy paws. and some cute dragon fly lights for my back yard and a hurricane lamp, in the event we get a hurricane.

I slowly woke up this mroning and when i opened my eyes, Betsy was sitting up, quite alert just staring at me. WAITING for a reason to wag her tail. she's so cute.

and on the devils side, kody bolted out the door when i went out front to water and refused to come back. someone needs a good beating. i finally grabbed him by the neck and walked him back to the house. when we hit the driveway he struggled and just did not want to go in. it was a weird moment like "is he going to bite me???" becuase if he did, i'd never tell anyone. even weirder was i had to bend down, near his pearly whites and wrap my arms around his chest, lift him up leaving him with his two back feet and carry his fat ass to teh porch.

i truly AM the reason our property values are sinking.

i get to wash & clean my car tnoigth because i'm having a cocktail with my friend Kelly tomorrow and she has yet to see my new boy! i 'scited.

8 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

"the jerk store called, it's running out of you"

bwwhwhahahhehyehhahahahahaha

HI TANYA!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

why i oughtaaaa.....

4:05 PM  
Blogger karen said...

Thanks so much for your message on my blog!

Very funny post! I have a Big Lots here and it's impossible to leave there with "just one thing." You never knew how much crap you "needed" until you get there and everything is such a great price... Sometimes they even have vegan food there (packaged).

4:49 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

wanna clean my car when you are done? so many pine needles . . . .

5:23 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

I LOVE BIG LOTS!!!!

Tanya, i go in for the same few items and the next thing ya know... MAYHEM!

Karen, i buy some veg stuff there too when i can find it!!

How're yer innerds now that the pepper's had time to work its way through??

5:28 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

dragon fly lights, hurricane lamps, rubber mats, big lots

i miss california sometimes. we don't have those items here.
can't get 'em. have to order 'em. imported. from cali.

we do however have an eligible rich men with a huge chin. well, we did.

9:45 PM  
Blogger MikeyPDX said...

It's a challenge most days to try and keep my two mutts from bolting out the front door when I get home from work. Though I suspect they'd just run in circles around me rather than take off, unless they saw one of my neighbor's cats...

7:25 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i barely cleaned my own car last night!!

Kleo..we won't discuss the aftermath of the jerk sauce. it wasn't pretty.

yeah but YOU live in New York, Anne. i'll trade....

one time kody went for a neighbor cat and luckily he had his electronic collar on. i shot that sucker up to 5 and he still didnt' respond. thrill of the chase i guess. he never got near the cat which was probably more painful than the zap he was getting.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home