Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bored of Blogging

when it feels like a job, it might be time to quit.

everyone knows how i hate working.

i worked saturday and made a measly $27. which went to beer and snacks for football the next day. oh and pizza that night. guess its' better than spending my other income.

we went to tallac to play darts and my brother was kicking my ass so bad i just quit. i do NOT like to lose. and 99.999% of the time i don't unless i play my brother. doesn't matter what it is either: cribbage, shuffle board, pool, darts, nose-picking...well, i always win that one, but you get the idea.

i'm on the 2nd season of Lost. lucky me!

7 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

can i quit too? pleeeese?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

well, i'm bored of reading your blog so there! FA!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Harmonia said...

OMG! I read your title of the post followed by the first line in the body of the blog and thought you were quitting blogging! Ek! Don't scare me like that! ;{

5:45 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

I love how honest your posts are. I think we've all been there. I am thinking of a quote by Dorothy Parker [substitute "blogging" for "writing"]:

"I hate writing. I like to have written."

7:55 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

but i can't quit you!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

some were:

sympathetic
pathetic
sweet
understanding
and funny

guess who's who?

11:14 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

hey I'll take pathetic over all those combined any day!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home