Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Out with the "old"; in with the "new"

So, i sold my Pacifica. Thaaaat's right. and for 3 good reasons:

1.) one time i parked in 5 different spaces trying to find the perfect spot that i felt was "safe"
2.) the insurance was OUTRAGEOUS
3.) I didn't like having kody in the car - it made me too stressed.

Also it was $60 to fill the tank, the car was too nice, too big and just too much.

One time, at band camp, i came out and there was, what i thought, a scratch on the car and i literally had a shock go through my entire body. Turns out it was a kody hair but still...ouch.

SO i just bought myself an older car that didn't freak me out as much. a 96 toyota avalon...i like it:

















for many reasons: It's reliable, good on gas, insurance is next to nothing but the REAL reason i love this car:






























Kody and I (and Kevin) are MUCH happier...thanks Toyota!

7 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

ah, the luxury of having a car! and kody looks so cute in it. i think we need a picture of you displaying it.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Kody is stylin' in the new car -- Congrats on the shift! :o)

4:48 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

TOYOTAS rule! Good choice!

9:38 PM  
Blogger ads510 said...

and i'm sure it was MUCH cheaper than the pacifica too, so you're saving all kinds of money. AND you get to enjoy it with kody!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I feel you on the gas - it was like that with my Explorer, thats one of the biggest reasons why I'm not going to mind it being totaled.

1:38 PM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

Congrats on the new-ish car!!

Teddy

5:42 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

NICE! It seems the perfect reason to get a new car. I have a toyota.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home