Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ring around youranus?

I have been plagued with the question of "what the hell are these rings on all my shirts!"





so i was working out and got the brilliant idea to use my Trader Joes Canola Spray as a WD-40ish type thing, go to put the cap back on and BINGO! that's the friggin ring! I rest the can on my belly, put the cap on and push it down til it snaps as such: (looking down at me belly)



TADAAAA!



I'm either really smart or really stupid. Since i'm a presidential candidate, it must be the latter.

7 Comments:

Blogger ads510 said...

how many times have you done this, b/c that looks like four different shirts!

i was going to suggest that it was a new form of alien invasion, akin to crop circles...shirt circles.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

and that is true! that's what kevin said "alien invasion mystery solved!"

7:04 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

oh tanya. when will you ever learn?

7:44 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Have I not taught you ANYTHING????? DON'T COOK! If you don't cook, you won't have ring around the collar. sheeesh! Newbies!

8:13 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

that is the most hilarious unsolved then solved mystery ever.

6:06 PM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

HAHAHAHA
i'll vote for you

teddy

9:21 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

that's so funny! i do that all the time, with my hairspray bottle :)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home