Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yay! I was Tagged...

..by my lovely friend Carrie.

5 things everyone should eat before they die? My favorite and #1 is a good White Russian. Made with Stoli's, Kahlua and organic milk.
I have a lot of memories (mostly good)and they all come flooding back when i have one of these...

#2: Trader Joe's Jo-Jo's - these taste like oreo cookies USED to taste like before they added all the life-threatening chemicals that make it taste slightly off...but the Jo-Jo's are delightful and vegan! (sorry...no pix)

#3: Can i be unhealthy here? because we know White RUssians and JoJo's are like loaded with vitamins. I'm going to throw in potato chips. my fav is O'Lay KC BBQ. but Target has the best chip like EVER! They're called Archer Farms Mmm...


#4: Togo's #14. need i say more (okay maybe i do for those that don't have a togos...it's a delicious Hummus sandwich)

(if you google 'togos hummus' you'll see my blog!!!)













#5: SALSA! made with my new miracle chopper that i bought at the fair!

okay so my list was really lame and you shoulnd't have held your breath. But unlike most of you non-meat eaters my favorite foods are actually meat. i care more about the animal than i do their flesh so i chose to not list any of them as my fav foods to try before you die...but if science ever perfects the petri dish steak then MOVE OVER!

although that sounds reeeeeally gross. why grosser than the actual animal i don't know...

I'm a party pooper too. i tag Kody. ; )

7 Comments:

Blogger Shananigans said...

You are just a health nut aren't you! ;) I used to like a good white russian, now I find I just don't have much of a stomach for hard liquor mixed drinks. Make me feel icky the next day. I will be posting my list too soon, hope I can think of something good…

2:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie™ said...

White Russians. I drank too many of them at a New Year's Eve party and ended up on the floor of the bathroom, over the toilet, in a lovely black strapless dress and velvet pumps, with my boyfriend holding my hair so I didn't get barf in it. (Now I've completely elevated my image to goddess status). I still like a nice White Russian. Black Russians are totally killer. But they must have a maraschino cherry in the glass, preferably with a stem. It's easier for the goddess to get it out of the glass that way.
Hey, just because your list isn't full of healthy foods doesn't mean it isn't a good list. That sandwich looks really good right about now. And chips! I forgot chips! These are things to try before you die. You saw my list - I'd like to try that Bryan boy. Such a naughty goddess.
Oh, the petri-dish meat...it might not be as far off as we think. I read a whole big article about it in VegNews a couple of months ago. Brings up a whole host of new ethics questions, doesn't it?
Can't wait to see Kody's list! :o)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

can they please hurry up and make petri lobster...please???

black russians? ewie. i'm gonna have to try that though since youlike them...i thin it's made with coke and kahlua? actually i DO like vodka and coke.

well. i like vodka and air. so not too hard to please me...i'm a naughty goddess too! ; )

Kleo, you'd love my little miracle chopper then...makes salsa in 4 minutes! (not 3; not 5 - 4)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Carrie™ said...

Oh TK, you must try a Black Russian. It's vodka and kaluha over ice. With a cherry of course. Try one and tell me if it's not totally divine.

3:21 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

i LOVE your list!!! how could i have forgotten liquor!?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Great top 5! I had a hard time picking because I love pizza, chips, cheetoes, etc. but Ryan and I had to agree for the list, so cheetoes were out the door.

We do not have Togo's, but I think I've seen the logo while traveling. I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

-Crystal

6:59 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

Togo's has hummus sandwiches? I am so there!!!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home