Thursday, November 09, 2006

a new job?

God, i hope so. I'm applying for a real estate position and i actually am getting my hopes up for this one. which kinda sucks becuase it's a long shot. i usually NEVER apply for a job where the job description is longer than a few sentences. this one was a few hundred.

but i'm thinking it's time i actually work. and i'm excited about it...i would LOVE to be super-busy and over-occupied and in real estate is just the rich whip cream on the top.

plus i have a home office that is currently being used as a clothes hamper.

anohter bummer. i acutally have to dress up. how gay is that?

Macy's here i come!

11 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Good luck!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Fingers crossed

12:36 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Hey TK, I just got the best job for me. It's something I wanted and I love it. If it's any consulation, when I went for the interview, I had the biggest zit of my life on my chin. I still got the job. Now I'm out shopping for clothes. Good luck!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

ohhh yayayayaya Macy's. I wanna go with!!!!! Me loves Macy's and YOU!

7:46 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

good luck! dressing up is fun, no? unless it means you have to wear awful suits.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Good luck!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

ooo i love going out & buying new clothes & then within a month gaining 10 pounds and then those new clothes are too tight ... oh wait, that's just me. good luck.

9:18 AM  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

Yeah, good luck Tanya!! <3

11:43 AM  
Blogger karen said...

Good luck to you on the real estate job! I know it's been awhile but I finally posted :)

7:27 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

Good luck. Dressing up is fun if you think of every day as Halloween. I have to wear a business suit tomorrow--ugh--how not me.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Good luck girl...rock that business suit :)

I hate them, but have to wear them from time to time. I always just safety pinned it for the few hours I need it, but had to do some business travel recently so I sucked it up and actually got it tailored. I'm one of them now!! Nooo!

-Crystal

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home