Thursday, October 19, 2006

Warning all bloggers!

do not meet up with Tanya Kristine. She's hyper & retarded.

So i got to meet Valerie (Vicki) last night and i was as excited as a school girl. she was with the new guy she met in Vegas. when i introduced her to my friend I said "..and this is Vicki". She extended her hand and said "well it's Valerie and nice to meet you" Oh God. i HATE that more than anything in the whole world.

i blame my meds.

and the drinks i had at lunch for bosses day.

Then i tell her how sweet my Kevin is for always reading Valerie's blog and he encouraged me to read hers for a particular day when she's saying to me under her breath "hedoesn'tknowhedoesn'tknowhedoesn't know" but i'm proud becuase i'm not going to mention the guy she had basically blogged about in Vegas and go on with my story. it's only when she say's "hedoen'stknowaboutmyblog" that i caught on and finished off the story with the fact that it was a long email she sent me and i sent it to kevin to read and ...oh fuck.

i finish my drink and go. it was probably best.

So Valerie, you are just a sweetheart and i'm sorry i was a hyper 4 year old. i was simply over-stimulated.

heh heh?

11 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

i've met somone from the blog world as well - a couple months back - we live in the same neighborhood and she's become a good friend :)

i also met one of my "pen pals" back when i was 16 & we've been best friends since :)

writing can bring good people together!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

drunk blogging = bad idea

9:42 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

bad idea jeans

9:42 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

whta's jeans?

that's cool Autumn. i'd love to meet local bloggers here...

11:05 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Awwww..I'm sure you two had fun. I wish I was there to join you.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE you forever! You are freaking awesome! The best person ever!

And while we're at it, it's Carson City not Las Vegas. :) LOL Have another beer! (and save one for me)

I'm totally coming up to hang with just YOU! I can NOT wait!!!!

Love you mama!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Gustad said...

what kinda dog is ur 100 pounder?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

you're too kind, Valerie...i would love to have you up and we could do a girls thing!

Hi Gustad...he is a malamute mix...

3:27 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Tanya, Val is my long time friend from Carson City. Thanks for meeting her last night. What did you think of the "dude"?

4:29 PM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

hahaha
Sticking the foot in the mouth again eh? I do that quite well

teddy

8:22 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

yay for meeting blogging friends!

i've meet about 4 of them or so . . . it's fun!

sorry you were hyper and afraid to ruin things.

if we meet, you can say whatever you like :)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home