Friday, October 20, 2006

so sorry!

Yesterday i was walking Kody to Starbucks. I waited patiently for the white walkey guy to pop up so i can safely cross the busy street. Busy as in freeway busy too.

right AS the white guy pops up a truck just goes without a care in the world for other part of the population following the rules. but, hey, i've done that too. so we step out in to the street and this lady is so ready to punch her gas and go too when she realizes, i'm trying to cross...

then i get the angry hand wave 23 times like she wants me to hurry up and legally cross. what up with that? why is it whenever you have the right of way to go and you've embarrassed some ass-wipe right before they were going to be rude, they give you that angry hand wave to go?

ever notice that?

anyway, i kinda mouthed the words "what are you mad at me for?" and she drives by, rolls down her window and yells "I'm so sooorryyyy" all sarcastic. I just had so much to say back but never had the opportunity. Which left me replaying the event over and over with me retorting back my clever comebacks that would have had her in tears.

she gave me a serious case of crosswalk rage...beotch.

2 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

bizarre! hence, hell is other people.

5:57 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

crosswalks are like minefields for pedestrians. you never know if you'll survive them.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home