Friday, November 03, 2006

i have nothing. NOTHING!

i was going to take a picture of my ipod all taken apart by moi but forgot my camera. but aren't you still proud of me?

my coworkers are sick of me talking about my ipod but it really has affected my life.

i might quit my 2nd job to see if that'll stop the twitching.

Kody was extra cute this morning. i took him for a walk and he ran in to a few people and each time he does his ears go so far back and down, he looks earless and then he wags his tail ferociously in anticipation of getting some pets. so fucking cute. another reason why i want to quit my 2nd job...i just hate leaving him so much. it's not fair to him.

Light rail shot down my request to allow pets on to public transportation so i have to attend a public meeting on monday. this city is so frickin' lame. it just CANNOT catch up to its big city status. cannot.

okay...happy slinky? make me blog when i got nothing. poor bloggers...

5 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Go Kody! I have no doubt at his cuteness. Show us the photos, TK!!! I still am pissed i can't take Mattie to work with me... i know what you mean about spending too much time apart. UGH! "Take your dog to work day" should be EVERY DAY!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

I wish I could take Simon to work with me. There are a few choice people I would like him to bite!

9:05 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

My iPod stopped working right about 6 months after I got it....grrrr. Strangely, Omniman's has worked all along.


We are so behind in the country when it comes to our pets. In France, I've seen well-behaved pooches sitting at the tabel on their own chairs in restaurants. The way I see it, if they don't cause a ruckus or pee on someone, what's the problem?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

San Francisco allows dogs on public transportation - if its a bigger dog that can't fit in your lap, then you just have to buy it a ticket like any other passenger.
I lived in Boston for a couple years and there was one guy who rode one of the subway lines that always had a large parrot on his shoulder.

1:42 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

so what's up with the ipod now? still broken?

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home