Monday, November 27, 2006

t'giving

well my "not drinking" went out the window.

i suck. and i love alcohol. oh well.

i visited me mum for T'giving up near the canadian border. i actually had a good time. so the best visit i ever had with my mom was last year when she was in a coma and now this! when she was awake! it's like Christmas! she couldn't move around very much but she did manage to take me to Value village (her fav thrift store) and a couple of other cool discounted stores. and i had fun visiting with my brother Michael. i really love it there. im just trying to convince my mom to give me like 250 grand so i can quit my state job and have it be worth it.

kody would LOVE it up there; it's green & a big house with lots of land would be affordable, unlike here in Sucramento. And of course in the winter they get snow as they had their first snowfall Sunday. i'm so jealous.

i hate flying so i have to drink before i get on a plane. it's just standard behavior...on the way up our plane left at 8am so i couldn't very well drink and popped a Xanax instead. on the way back our plane left at 10:20 so that is a much more acceptable time to drink. i just didn't stop and passed out around 8. lovely, eh?

i sure would like to be a size 6 by my next birthday. maybe i'll try bulemia* again.

*totally kidding - i hate barfing.

7 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

welcome back to drinking.

sounds like you had a lovely time! and i'm a little jealous of the snowy weather, although i hate traipsing around in dirty city snow. but it's practically december and it's 65 degrees here!

1:38 PM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

:)
drinking is to fun to stop. It's okay.

Teddy

4:09 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

Although I am not a drinker I would like a bottle of cranberry wine for christmas. It'll probably last me 120 years if I get it... well,unless you stop by to visit my new dog (whose picture will be up soon - soon, really!) and have some with me.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

thrift store hopping is one of my favorite things to do -- i also like it when the flight attendant keeps on refilling the plastic wine cup...

10:41 PM  
Blogger ads510 said...

i think its completely acceptable to drink at 8am for a flight...i mean, the airport bar is open, isn't it? therefore its fair game.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

You have to say Val-ue Vill-age with a French accent to make it sound more upscale. We have one of those here in Burlington and I've scored some pretty good deals.
Where does your mom live? Good to hear she's not in a coma any longer. What happened?

8:21 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

flights are a special exception.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home