Monday, November 13, 2006

i quit drinking.

so i have LOTS of time to do whatever i need to do. (amazingly, i still don't get shit done...Hmm...)

we had friday off and Kevin and i biked to the Governor's mansion and did the tour. i've been in Sacramento over 20 years and i've never done that tour.

it was boring. BUT it was a lovely day and fun to bike around on the cruisers. then we went and had some "sushi" (no Kirin - bummer) and i went home and watched some back logged Judge Judy's.

Saturday, it rained so i cleaned the house, watched The Break Up (like very much)and went to a vegan dinner Saturday night at Tokyo Fro's. I'm sorry, but some of these vegan type people are very strange. the straw was the bill. i suggested we just split it 7 ways but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...the new guy, who claimed he owned a construction company, turns out he's a house painter and is probably his only employee, hogged the bill and angst over it for like ever! i'm like "give me the bill!" jesus! kevin and i put in our amount and Business owner guy takes the bill back and claims it's $20 short. his came out to be $15. Before i knew he was a house painter i was thinking "don't you own a construction company? you can't put in the extra $5???"

turns out he never even added in his own tax or tip but everyone threw money at him anyway. we were still A DOLLAR SHORT AND HE WAS STILL INQUIRING!!

my suggestion turned out to be what everyone pretty much paid anyway.

my eyebrow zit has now moved to the third eye area. and it is bringing me no wisdom.

Kelly, my oldest friend, called me yesterday to ask me why the recipe asked her to soak the garbanzo beans overnight. Knowing Kelly, i asked and i was right, they were canned.

i let her know she could skip that step.

AND yesterday i dyed my hair. i was to drop it one level but it fell down about 5. Kevin was sweet and assisted me so i blamed him for the error. he even tried to blow dry it for me. now THAT'S a man. i'll post pictures tonight.

AND i fixed my ipod. well...i put it back together. we'll see if it actually works. hold your breath!

6 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

what?! you really quit drinking!?

12:16 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

quit drinking? WTF! You're a quitter. Quitters never prosper.

See if I come to Sac to party with you, now. :P

12:39 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Please. fret not. i'm just giving my liver a well-needed break. i'm pretty sure that's what's causing my huge belly.

but when you're 40, you'll see what i mean...live it up now, my friends...live it up.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I keep meaning to switch to wine since its supposed to be better for you.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

why, are you buying?

2:40 PM  
Blogger ads510 said...

i hate when people agonize over every single thing on a bill at a restaurant...we're all friends here, let's just split the damn thing.

i've developed a permanent 3rd eye region zit. i've tried everything and it won't budge. maybe my psychic powers are coming soon with it.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home