Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What do your friends think of you?

You can tell what your friends think of you by the kinds of cards you get. For instance, have you ever received the same card twice?

I have.

On several occassions. What's the subject matter, you ask? Farting.

And to prove i have, check out the top two cards upper left (click to enlarge).

I tried like HELL to find the other cards I've received more than once, like the old-time picture of a man in a space suit with the big glass fish bowl on his head stating "joe likes his own farts so much, he built a special suit for them."

I've had my share of mushy cards too because some of my friends/boyfriends do love me; but, give me a funny card anyday and I'm yours....

10 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

so you are one big pooter and everyone knows it huh? that is too funny....

12:53 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

hmm...maybe that wasn't the best post to post...

1:03 PM  
Blogger Sornie said...

I always fear that I'll send someone the same Christmas card two years in a row and they'll realize it because they still have last year's cards hung above a doorway. Serves them right though. What, do they expect me to buy a THIRD box of Christmas cards?

3:53 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Too late to send you a card? Not a "belated" b'day card, but a b'day card that's being sent late. Send me (via my e-mail) your snail mail address, have i've got a card for you, TK!

~K (& M)

5:31 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Funny cards over mushy anyday!

2:54 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

so you like to fart, eh?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

birthdays galore! happy birthday, TK -- it looked like a blast, & your card collection is too funny - at least Kody can't announce when you fart like my kids do -- it can be quite humiliating! :o)

3:52 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Me too!!! I love funny cards! Keep the mushy stuff...

4:33 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

TK, i need yer address... kbperes@hotmail.com

xoxoxo

10:54 PM  
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

when my sister was in college, and I was still in high school I sent her a birthday card. In the card was a special gift. It was a small portion of a hamburger I had for lunch that day that I nuked for 10 minutes.

She was rather surprised to get a burny up shrivled piece of hamburger in the mail...

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home