Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April 1st

No pranks yet. And the following story is also not a prank.

Today is my first day working "part-time" and I did this so I could get my ass in to some sort of healthy regime. Maybe if I drain my vacation time, i'll take myself seriously.

I still get up at 5:30, even though I don't have to be to work til 11:30; but, that's becuase I want to get in that habit so when i go back to the dreaded 8 to 5, I can still work out.

It's only 8:40 and already I've had coffee, 2 breakfastes, walked Kody, did Yoga and went to the gym. I'll go to the gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays and i'm only going to work upper body because my lower body gets plenty of workout from biking to work to holding my body weight up. Today I did chest and bi's and let me tell you, I lifted so hard I felt nauseous when I was done. My arms were like stiff weeds when I left that gym. So much so I could barely pick my nose. This won't do.

I'm sure in time i'll be more used to it...and although i sound irritated, i actually LOVE that feeling. :)

Looks like rain today...it's gonna be a good day.

5 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

Yey! Good job girly wirly

9:40 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

right on toughy....

5:34 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Endorphins. Gotta love them. Better than stiff weed. HA! You go girl!
Get back on Facebook. It burns calories and fat. Seriously. Would I lie?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Yes, those endorphins may turn her into a sentimental fool. :)

7:26 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Part time... God, that sounds good...

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home