Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Canary in a Coal Mine

Or is that Fatty on a Treadmill?


See that chubby little girl on the dusty treadmill? That won't be the same me in 3 months.

Anyway, I just put up those mirrors yesterday. Kevin did the first two I did the other two...the ones already falling off the wall. you do NOT want to see behind those mirrors....


I'm trying to get serious about working out so I redid this room just for that. the mirrors are the so i can check my form. Fluidity is not as easy as it looks, folks.



SO, this is my last weekend to 'do it up'...hahahahah....how many times have i really said that? a gazillion, that's how many....but at least i keep trying. (how many times have i said THAT?)

8 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

I put in fun house mirrors so I always look slim.....

4:31 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

well well well what have we here?

5:06 AM  
Blogger deb said...

what you lose is replaced by sexxy confidence.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Will you be wearing a tutu?

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read "Skinny Bitch". I am reading right now. Although, I do not eat meat I do eat fattening stuff. Anyway, just started the book but you WILL lose weight if you push back from the table. Check it out!

10:45 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

do it girl! i am going to do some yoga today . . . if the dogs don't decide that it is time to hump me when i do.

12:32 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

i suggest you make an exercise video called "do it up"...with tanya kristine. it's the best. idea. ever.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognize that treadmill. It used to live at my house!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home