Tuesday, May 20, 2008

DAMN!

I bought a BBQ grill at Big Lots over the weekend because it was a Char-broil and it was only $179. Seeings how Michelle suggested I spend a good $500 for a decent grill, I thought I was way ahead of the game.


When I got it home, it was a million degrees but I thought I'd open the box and see if it would take me less than 5 minutes to put it together. When I saw this, I opened a beer and turned on the t.v.


I eventually pleaded with my knight in shining armor to please help me (aka: you do it) and gave him "The Kody". He came over and in less than an hour, built this:

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Now my veggies don't stand a chance!

(ignore the back yard. sally is supposed to come over and design me a new one lest i tear her a new one. hahahahah...DAMN i sharp off my meds!)

15 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Yeah!!! Let's throw a dinner party to celebrate your new BBQ...I'll do the cooking! :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Sornie said...

I have to ask what the grease drainage/catch situation is. Did they require using a damn soup can because that's how my Char Broil grill works and after 3 years it's starting to have issues.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

sweeeeeeeet.....except I sense 'kevin' was in on it....

8:46 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

yes sornie...they gave me an actual cup. but a soup can wuold be mighty fine.

listen DB, if you weren't busy catching mushrooms I would have asked you!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

lol...yeah they have to be caught too those devilish little fungi.....

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, grilled veggies.

Is the weather always nice where you live?

3:24 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

awesome, get someone else to do it... thats my motto! less stress and you wont break a nail (if you have any).. or... you dont have to put down your beer in the process.

4:41 PM  
Blogger deb said...

You go Princess

5:53 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I keep looking for a gas grill with more grill space, and no damn side tables that fold out, take up space, and hold nothing...

4:48 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I love me a good grill!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

buffalo: this looks like a good one it has the extra burner on the side....

10:03 AM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Nice grill! Try cooking with cedar planks on it...delish!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TK - what's up?!? I'm back babe. Looks like you've been up to all kinds of no good.

Love the new hair color. It rocks.

6:09 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

Niiiiiccce!

I hate putting stuff together. That's why I have a love-hate relationship with IKEA.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home