Monday, April 21, 2008

Interesting Weekend...

Friday night Janet and I went to see Mamma Mia and it really was fabulous. I'm not a musical lover or even a large event theater lover. I like small venues; if at all. But this really was worth it...What was surprising is that I seemed to be the only one bobbing my head to the music! how can you not?

Saturday we were invited to Grahams for Passover dinner. His mom was going to be there and i ADORE her! And this would be the first time I was to meet Grahams new girlfriend. I have to say she is one of the most uninviting, unfriendly, unpleasant individuals i have EVER met. And I met Joe Montana! Anyway, if I wasn't so hammered I could've dignitilly excused myself, thanked Graham for dinner and hugged his mom goodbye. Instead, I threw a napkin at her and told Graham's mom she was NOT allowed to speak to her. Oh God...I cringe writing that.

So needless to say, today everyone in my life is bugging me and I hate myself for being me. A secluded island with nothing but carbs and Kody sounds good about now.

I did see a REALLY good movie: Lars and the Real girl. Surprisingly touching. I also saw Reign over Me with Adam Sandler and I thought he did an amazing job.

Okay...off to feel sorry for myself. Cheers!

14 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

Graham the Irish guy? He was darling. I watched Lars this weekend too and it was so endearing. Well it's just a day and you'll get through it. I'm glad Kody is feeling himself the not so little poop. check out the birthday blog for megan and the story her friend wrote about her. That'll put a smyl on ur face.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

hahaha...yes graham the irish jewish guy.

i did read her blog...very sweet.

4:23 PM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

MAN I missed your blog... I'm sooo glad I randomly checked again- you always make me crack, mostly bc I would do the things you do :)

Good to be back- I was gone a little while


Teddy

11:36 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Probably thought you were the competition....

4:05 AM  
Blogger deb said...

oh and you have yet to meet my brother's wife. i knew you should have snagged that guy

6:56 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

oh well

8:13 AM  
Blogger deb said...

my brother reads my blog. when did you have the unfortunate chance meeting with her. i do not remember. maybe i blocked it

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG TK! I know I am throwing gas on the fire but OMG. Did you really throw a napkin in her face?

Moving on (LOL), you met Joe Montana, did you offend him too?:-)

Ummmm, glad you liked Mama Mia!

Robin

10:59 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

well not in her face...just at her. but i threw it at several people...with her, it was intentionally rude. Really, she was a horrible first impression and if i were sober i would have left. and NO joe was just a dick. don't ever ask him for an autograph (which wasn't for me becuase i could care less).

Hi Teddy...that's a blast from the past!

no BD...i just think she has that hate cell or seomthing.

oh well? oh WELL??? that's all i get from YOU?

11:23 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Good thing Passover is over...

2:50 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

what should I say...I probably would have done the same thing

2:53 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

doesn't adam sandler look like bob dylan in that movie?!?!?!

6:05 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

ahh, sh!t happens.... lol

3:50 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

god I love you!!!! I wanna go out with you and drink and laugh reall really bad!

screw the girlfriend....not for real, of course....

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home