Thursday, April 17, 2008

well.

I was going to paste some before pictures like brave Debby (well, apparantely not so brave now since she took down the pictures) and thought I'd be funny by having my pix taken from 50 feet away.

hahahahaha, right? Wrong. Because if you zoom in, you'll see i bear (bare?) the striking resemblance of a potato bug.

Saturday night we did 2nd Saturday and ended up at Faces, a gay dance bar, and danced til 11ish - THEN went to lyons where i pigged out. i so went out of ketosis for a few days after that excursion.

I guess I won't be ready for bikini season at the end of April like I planned...maybe i'll take part of May off too....

7 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

my pics are there still. they are there to remind me of what work needs to be done. i am a sculpture in the making and i am the artist. gag.... do it. post em!

7:24 AM  
Blogger deb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:55 AM  
Blogger deb said...

hey t. it comes down to this i am finally comfy in my own skin at 41 flabby, chubby or not and do not care 1 bit what others opinions are of me. I am doing this only for my health and my vanity. No one else. :) bak bak chicken post your pics and motivate. it's works really well

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got news for you Debbyd...you look good right now so do what you need to do to feel better but you have NOTHING to be ashamed of:-) Work out for health!

Okay, TK...did you stop with the beer?

Robin

10:19 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

yes, yes robin. finally.

11:24 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

so what'd you lose your ketosis to?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

hahaha...waht DIDN'T i lose it to would be easier to answer.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home