Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm a CHAMPION!

Do you know why? Because my sock tells me so...

I use Roc night cream to make me look younger, because 'they' tell me it will.


And during all my diets, I randomly take CLA because 'they' tell me it will burn fat!



Or, if I feel stupid, well I'll just play Cranium becuase I was BORN TO PLAY! And don't forget

"I'm Good!"


But if that's not enough, I'll reach for my informercial DVD's that will make me skinny in 6 weeks or less...woo hoo! you mean I got this fat ass in 7 years; but, in 6 weeks or less I can look like you??



If that doesn't work, I'll just make my hair fabby with organic clarifying shampoo...look UP people, look up!

Or blind them with my teeth

And just when I've had enough and am exhausted with trying to fit in, I'll just drink beer. Because 'they' tell me when I drink beer, I'll have fun! With good looking people, no less!




But what usually happens, is I end up looking like this:

(no, that's not me) (and where are all the pretty people?)

So I'm a slave to the industry. I buy tons of products to make my life "better".

And does it? Well....sometimes the hope that it will, does....

12 Comments:

Blogger Adrianne said...

HA I loved this post. It was so funny!! Its amazing what we do. My son will only use charmin ultra because of the jingle.

Oh and glad that is not you in the bathroom!!!!!!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

You consume like a true American! Buying crap we don't need is what made us the largest economy in the world!

4:15 AM  
Blogger deb said...

you know it's really really hard no to love you. LOVE IT

7:03 AM  
Blogger deb said...

Oh and that is too you, I took the picture and I have the negatives. wahahaha.

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, no wonder you ar are popular, beautiful AND smart. It's all the products you buy and that is just not fair. Hey, that is YOU in the bathtub but what kind of skirt is that? It looks like a it is 4 inches long :-0 I'm guessing you are the life of the party!!!!

Robin

7:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Yes, product addiction runs wild here. There is nothing like the high you get when you purchase that item that is going to magically turn you into Angelina Jolie...

And the inevitable fall when you come out looking just like yourself minus the $50.00 you just spent. I'm hooked for life.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

no, really that is NOT me. but i do have a few of those TYPES of pix :) i was going to post the one of me on new years eve where i'm sitting on the floor, leaning against the ottoman, legs slightly open to steady the falling bud light, with a noise maker in my mouth and party hat broken and askew and eyse closed.

pretty.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Very cute post!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I knew that was you.....dont lie

5:46 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

my sexy socks tell me i am an artengo. whatever that means. these socks are from france.

excellent post.

wine is always good too, because when you get drunk, its a "classy" drunk. haha.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hilarious! I love this post!

I am so with you. I hate green nail polish, but hold up Baby Jesus, what is that in US Weekly? Rhianna in green nail polish? Carmen Electra in green nail polish.
So of course I have to get green nail polish and look like an 8th grade wannabe!
Hope you are doing well on your "Low Carb Way Of Life". I think I will name my firstborn
Ketosis. Now I need a catchy middle name...like Snickers.

Lovely Sunday to you!

7:41 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

but products are FUN!! i go through product phrases. i get obsessed. and then lose interest. anyway, i completely forgot about Aim toothpaste.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home