Thursday, May 08, 2008

Weight aka: fuck

Debby and I were lamenting about how difficult weight loss has become.

I started my low carb / no sugar thing on April 1st. It is now May 7th and i've lost 3 pounds. I was supposed to be trying on bikini's by now! There ain't no Lane Bryant bikini that's pretty in my book.

When I got on the scale this morning and saw that I've only lost 3 pounds, I immediately got dressed, went to Starbucks and ordered an iced grande soy no-whip mocha in a venti cup with extra ice and a maple scone. The large one.

For lunch, I just scarfed a delicious veggie burger with seasoned french fries topped with a packet of thousand island dressing.

Tonight, I might order an ice cream sundae with extra fudge, nuts and whipped cream. Maybe I'll make it a double. And I'll eat it while watching all my Raymonds and Forensic Files.

I'm going to see how big I can get and let me assure you, I'll gain WAY more than 3 pounds in the same amount of time it took me to lose it.

Here's to my future.

Wanna date?

12 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Your lunch sounds so yummy. i'm eating nuts. joy to the fucking world!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, take a deep breath and just slow down. I think that small stool is making you look bigger than you really are;-)

Didn't you go on an interview, how did it go? You didn't wear that red bikini did you?

Robin

1:44 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

people say 'love handles' like its a bad thing.....

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Then we met and you made me the man I am today.

"Tracy I'm in love with you, no matter what you weigh."

GML

3:06 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:00 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

What's wrong with a bigger coin slot?

6:00 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Do what feels right...

4:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

and this is why I don't own a scale. The mirror is bad enough. And you are beautiful silly! I don't have unattractive friends. :)

7:27 AM  
Blogger deb said...

sweet michelle.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

um....ya. I KNOW that I don't actually look like that....but I FEEl like THAT! And a bathing suit? aint happnin...nope, not gonna do it.

I bet you look fantastic...body dysmorphia or something like that...that's what you've got!

3:08 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

make it soy ice cream, and Ill be right beside you eating it...

3:58 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

First off, Dynise cracks me up! Bigger coin slot - HAHA!

I found that once I was past about 37, I couldn't just eat, drink & party all the time and still fit into my size 7's. What a blow. Maybe it's because I don't drink enough to vomit & pass out anymore. That was a pretty good weight loss regimen. Now I can pace myself and just keep drinking and eating all day long. Back in the day, I'd eat salads & protein shakes for a week and loose 10 pounds. If I try that now, I get dizzy and nauseous. Getting "mature" sucks!
Seriously though, it is tough, tough, tough, so having stuck to it for over a month is great! 3 pounds is 3 pounds less than you weighed before. I've done Weight Watchers and they say a healthy loss is 1-2 pounds a week. So if you're going at say a pound a week, you're not too far off track. I know, it bites the big one, but that's how it goes. Yesterday when I was at work, (busy day - people buying booze for mom. Sentimental schmucks) I saw a girl that I used to sort of work with and she's gained like 150 pounds. Seriously. She looked like Weird Al did when he wore that fat suit in his Michael Jackson-mockin video. I was shocked! I couldn't help but stare. You will NEVER look like that. Imagine what people would say?? They'd write about you in comments on blogs! The horror!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home