Friday, May 02, 2008

New Passover Story

Wanna know what it's like being me? Let me give you a little more insight...

Kevin and Graham went out for happy hour Wednesday night. Remember, Graham is the one that was holding the lovely Passover dinner that I begged myself, silently, to behave at...

Kevin called me the next day and said he got more Passover stories that he had yet to hear. I had yet to hear these either.

Apparently, Graham had hidden the Matzah bread, which is tradition (?) and it was time to look for the location. I went directly to the room where I saw him bring the bread in (i'm a SMART drunk!) and searched the location which the bread actually was hidden. Course I didn't find it; but, what I did find was Graham's underwear, which I proceeded to put a pair on my head and wander out in to the living area where Graham and his friends and family were gathered.

I HAD GRAHAMS UNDERWEAR ON MY HEAD DURING A PASSOVER EVENING!

I bemoaned that Graham will never invite me to another party ever again when Kevin said "Are you kidding? You're invited to EVERY party he has..."

Being laughed at stings just a little...

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Ann said...

At least the underwear was only on your head...I just hope it came from the "clean" pile.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

oh geez.....and I bet theres more....

1:38 PM  
Blogger deb said...

no wonder the girl friend was giving you the stink eye. you had her bf's stinky junk sling on your face. you always have been the life of the party..you should be a real life party crasher and video diary all of it.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gawd, what I would have given to see you in action at that party. Really, I would have paid $$ for that! I'm laughing my ass off just reading about it:-)

Robin

8:45 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

You must have really been pounding the Mogen David that night...

4:36 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

what's all this talk of underwear and bread!

6:19 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

wow, you sound like me. I don't think you and I should ever hang out.. underwear on the head!!.... i have ran around in my underwear on many occasions... Let's get together. lol.

Oh, and no I still have the same blog... it is my cat Gia who has her own blog. just like Kody does...

Ciao bella!

3:56 PM  
Blogger C. said...

* snirk - snort * You can come to MY parties, too. Sounds like something any one of my friends might be capable of. ;)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home