Monday, June 23, 2008

A forced blog

I have to add a new blog just to get rid of the other one...sick of seeing that.

Problem is, I have nothing to report.

Next Monday, I have an interview in Stockton. STOCKTON! That place always seems lame to me...but, it would be a promotion if I got it...and I love promotions becuase I figure as long as I'm working at jobs I hate, I might as well make awesome money.

I did my Fluidity workout yesterday and how lame does THAT seem? Meaning it was way too easy. I'll keep doing it because I have to show everyone I can. Including myself.

i watched Will Ferrell's Semi-pro Sunday. it was semi-good. same ol' schtick.

Wow...BOOORINNNG. In fact, don't even comment...that's how lame-o I am today. :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

L A M E - O

12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we saw "get smart" sunday...it was funny....well, pretty funny. Are you still on for the party Saturday night?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i warned you. how many times did i say lame? h uh??

12:52 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

The question is- Can you behave long enough to get through the interview?

1:15 PM  
Blogger deb said...

So is fluitidy going to worth it?
Good luck in Stockton. At least it is not stinky Tracy.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Kipalupagus said...

Stockton? Are you completely crazy?

3:05 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

whoa...don't scare me!!! i can do it for 6 months and think of all the bank-owned houses i could buy!

i dont' know Deb..i only did it once and i was hungover...

hahaha BD...that has always been my problem.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

No Comment.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Adrianne said...

At least your working out!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Sornie said...

Hopefully it's an in-person interview because I know how badly I sometimes do with phone interviews. I am still kicking myself for the phone interview I blew a month or so ago.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than a forced blog...LOL!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home