Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time...

...to change my blog becuase everytime I open it up, that pix scares me.

i wish i was that size again though... :)

I GOT MY LENSES!! they hurt. but i'm only suppsed to wear them when i sleep. and that's tomorrow night...so by friday, after only one night of wearing them, i shoudl be able to see for half the day. soon it'll be all day but that takes a liiiitle time.

anyone ever see Dexter? I'm falling oddly in love with that too. I have no idea how i manage a full-time job, Kody, eating, sleeping, pooping, exercising, partying AND watching all these fabulous shows!!!

Call me amazing...because i like it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

does pooping really weigh in as a time consuming activity? FREAK.

6:39 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

You are amazing...I didn't even know there was a fart dance you could do at an ATM machine...I hate it when people think up cool stuff before I do!

4:03 AM  
Blogger tavolini said...

Do they hurt badly enough to keep you from sleeping?

Amazing :)

7:29 AM  
Blogger deb said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Buff too funny!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Wow! That picture below is crazy stuff! Total 80's babe. The hair! The blue eyeshadow! Were you sporting leg warmers too?
I love Dexter! We've only just starting watching it, but catching up is so fun. He's a twisted MFer and I love it!

10:04 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i am a loser and have no cable. i think i have heard of dexter, but never seen it.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Travis said...

You're amazing.

I love Dexter, I finished the 2nd season not too long ago. What a great show.

The writing is amazing because I mean...you totally start to fall for and car for the main character...a serial killer. WTF?

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home