Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tidbit blog

I just bought these:



They look obscene and slightly fun but they are actually NalgeneĀ® - LDPE 22oz ATB Sport Bottles, and they are also:
Economical & dentproof
Leakproof cap
Durable, safe, non-leaching LDPE plastic
Wide mouth (53mm) fits ice cubes
Lightweight & recyclable
BPA-free
Dishwasher safe
Protective flip top cap and push-pull spout
Made in the USA

I've been reading this book about pre-menopausal crap (I know, pretty aren't I?) and one of the bad things was the chemicals from water bottles which I drink out of all day long. And I reuse them over and over AND i drink the hot water from a bottle that's been sitting in my car. thaaaat's right!

i have, since, seen the error of my ways. I'm soon to be chemical free, belly free and period free. well...in about 10 years.

Today I met Janet at La Bonne Soup Cafe and it's a teeny tiny little french soup & sandwich shop that has about 6 seating-for-2 tables. I had the Cream of Asparagas and she had the Cream of Vegetable (actually it was the other way around; but, I started to whine a little bit becuase i wanted the asparagas and I usually train the people i hang out with pretty, pretty well because they always give in. just the easier choice) We split a melted Brie and fig sandwich on homemade french bread and we also split a small white table wine. I almost passed out from the deliciousness of it all. I always gush over him too when i come in and today he rewarded me with another bowl of broccoli soup which was equally delightful! So, I'm set in the food area for a good 30 minutes.

Kody has swam every weekend for the past 3 weeks and he's acting all the full-grown spoiled brat that I've raised. And I love him for that.

I'm planning on buying my hot (cold) tub in 4 weeks so all feel free to come by for a bottom-less party...woooo hoooo!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

I love your guilt-free, all-about-me indulgences! You have mastered feeling shame! (You don't feel the least bit shamed, do you? I didn't think so...) :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger deb said...

DID YOU BUY ME ONE???? Patricia and I are meeting there for lunch Friday. fig, brie, orgasm

8:38 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

bottom-less I am so there....

6:48 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

yes, i am reminded by something when i look at them... what is it ? i cant put my finger on it. lol.

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw some Nalgene at the store yesterday and thought of you. I'm going to get some too but they didn't have the erotic ones so I'm holding out:-)

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those bottles sound like they have just about everything you'd want and nothing you wouldn't want. I am a bottle whore. I keep buying them and I really need to just stop. Seriously, it's getting out of control now.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home