Sunday, June 29, 2008

Viggo Mortensen

I fell in "love" with Viggo when I first laid eyes on Kevin. They both have a similar look; chiseled features, deep set stunning eyes, smoldering sex appeal. But, since I couldn't have Kevin, I went with the more attainable goal of beboyfriending Viggo.

Well...just the opposite happened. Of course since Kevin is a commitment-phobe, as am I, and two wrongs can't make a right, I'm going back to my attainable goal of beboyfriending Viggo.

So, as The Secret was mentioned, I'm asking the universe to bring me Viggo Mortensen for like a really long weekend.


The pix on the right is Viggo and I thought it looked so much like Kevin so I tried to re-create the shot. Since I'm no Annie Leibovitz, I still thought it turned out pretty good. And we did that in 10 minutes :) Kevin is not a comfortable model so I tried to make it as painless as possible...

9 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

good shot...I could give some technical suggestions but that would only be nit-picking.....why the commitment phobia?

1:34 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Pretty neat!

3:38 AM  
Blogger deb said...

how cool! he does have the look. And Viggo is my Hollywood mistress or misteress. what do you call a male mistress?

7:41 AM  
Blogger Sully Sullivan said...

Hard to tell from that angle but I can see the resemblance. Cool picture though, good work.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

You are a strange little girl. But still likable.

Peace

4:06 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Why Viggo? Kevin's the babe!

9:01 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

fanbloodytastic!!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

wow!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I remember you telling me you loved that guy. Viggo Mortensen.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home