Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bed Partner

I thought the next entity I'd bring in to my bed would be better looking than this...


But, I was wrong...this little fucker bit me Sunday night on my elbow. It swelled up and was all gushy...the irridescent fangs you see in the pix, seperate quite widely so he can get a good grip.

Monday night, I had the worst nights sleep because everytime I would drift off, I would be afraid that I'd become dinner again. But I did finally fall asleep and woke up gladly, bite-free.
Tuesday night I slept with ease only to wake with my hand so swollen I couldn't make a fist (and you all KNOW how i love to fight!)

Yesterday morning, I got up early, stripped my room of everything and sprayed my room til it was smokey like our skies. I even did another little courtesy spray this morning...keep your fingers crossed because you can't wish this guy on your worst enemy.

11 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I hate spider bites....I always think they are fatal!

10:48 AM  
Blogger deb said...

horrible nasty creature. i'm always afraid one night while slumbering one will creep in my mouth. eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spiders in your bed....eewwwwwww! What kind of spider is that?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Odat said...

I always tell people I'm not afraid of spiders...but we don't have them that big here!!!!!!!!!!! OMG........
Hope you're ok...
(I also just read about your "water bottles" (Yes I thought they were something else, which is why they caught my eye..:-) what a great idea, I'm going to get one too....cause I'm always reusing bottles.)

Peace

9:03 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Ugh...I've been there. It takes forever to feel comfortable in bed again.

6:49 AM  
Blogger deb said...

ok this picture really freaks me out. new post new post

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell? Seriously, you have spiders like that? I'd have a heart attach if I saw that f'r.

5:23 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

You are not having a good month with unwanted guests, are you?


I'm lighting a candle to the critter gods for you.

8:29 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I hate friggin' spiders.. I'm not afraid of nothin' but those bastards are dead meat in my little world...

3:58 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

ew

4:18 PM  
Blogger Adrianne said...

Gosh I hate that feeling.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home