Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Neti Pot

So, I have been pretty sick the last 10+ days with some kind of viral head cold. Sunday night my face hurt. MY FACE HURTED!


After convincing myself it wasn't face cancer, I decided maybe my sinuses were over-plugged and/or infected. Which prompted me to try the scary Neti Pot. (exact one)

and this is how you use it:



I thought I'd be panicky; but, it's not really that bad. The sensation is somewhat like you jumped in a pool without plugging your nose and that's about it...not much came out like I'd hope.


This morning I thought I'd put some of my food grade 35% hydrogen peroxide in my pot. Brilliant!

I'm pretty sure I burned my sinuses and my brain but my nose DOES feel clearer.

I hope so cuz we got a FUCK BUSH party to go to SAturday. who'd want to miss that???

9 Comments:

Blogger Sornie said...

That thing looks like a little sprinkling can for your nose. Cool.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

freak, jsut jump in a pool or the ocean - even better.

10:47 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

that pic is from OPRAH!!! isn't it. because i remember seeing that episode.. god i suck lol

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a WHAT kind of party? Call me a dumb Okie but I've never heard of that kind of party...do tell;-)

Just keep using the NetiPot a whole lot because it will help, I love mine. Try Louisanna Hot Sauce in it...works great.

Everytime i get sick i think it's terminal...BTW, just kidding on the hot sauce;-)

Feel Better!

8:22 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

My kid uses one of those things and swears by it...

7:20 AM  
Blogger Pher said...

you put h202 in that pot? at 35%? didn't that like sear the lining off of your nose?

10:00 AM  
Blogger deb said...

only you would go and know people that would have that kind send off for Bush. funny. I love my neti

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am addicted to my neti pot!! It's like CRACK! Or so I would imagine...

HELLO MAMA!!!! I am alive!

10:24 AM  
Blogger JS Grame-Smith said...

Yes, such a neti pot is given relief from sinus infection.
----
Neti Pot

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home